Kool and the Gang The Impressions Michael Winslow
"Screech" Eddie Money
More to come...
The Midwest Rock ‘N Roll Express tour featuring Styx, REO Speedwagon and Ted Nugent just got underway last week, and yesterday all three acts announced at every future stop on the trek money will be raised to help victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. Styx’s Rock to the Rescue charity organization will donate a guitar signed by all three acts as part of a silent auction, with 75 percent of the proceeds donated to a local charity in Boston and the remaining 25 percent will be given to local charities in the respective tour stop cities. The Midwest Rock ‘N Roll Express runs through May 19 in Burgettstown, PA.